Call us: +27 11 7891783

Referral: Tax Specialist

Referral: Tax Specialist

Referral: Tax Specialist.

tax specialistA Linklawyer member practice is urgently looking to contract a matter to a Tax Specialist with experience in US Taxation law, specifically pertaining to obtaining an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS.

In order to be considered kindly complete the form below or contact us at

Check out our basic terms of engagement @



Request for Estimate

    Our Terms of Engagement



    Leave a reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *